In the mood for something quick and easy that’s far from the “same old thing?” Try this delicious recipe that brings together chicken, orange zest, Dijon mustard, and Caribbean-style organic rice in the same wrap. This recipe makes six wraps, which is good because you’ll want more than one!
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 burrito-sized tortillas, warmed as directed on package
In small jar, whisk orange zest, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
In large bowl combine remaining ingredients except tortillas with orange dressing.
Place about 1 1/4 cups mixture in center of each tortilla.
Fold top and bottom ends of each tortilla 1 inch over filling.
Roll sides together tightly.