A refreshing yogurt dressing adds the perfect touch to this version of a Greek salad. Organic quinoa and brown rice add “body” to the salad, while tomatoes, cucumbers, and Kalamata olives delight you with authentic Greek flavors.
- 1 medium Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/4 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 container (6 ounces) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Make Yogurt-Mint Dressing.
In large bowl, toss SEEDS OF CHANGE® Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic, tomato, cucumber, radish, and olives.
Stir in Yogurt-Mint Dressing. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.